My Account LIMITED!! PayPal said there are other similar account information to my account.

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor

hello all, I want to overcome the little problems that occur in my account.
My account is currently being curtailed. I received a message that there is another account that has the same information. True, but it's my old account already I do not use it at all. The account fails accounts or accounts that I do not want it, but because of the different devices that account login contact with restrictions. then I create another account with my personal email and valid, but my personal data and information together with the old account. This time I received a new restriction for reasons account has the same information.
How do I resolve this? I've contacted paypal but at this time, cs not reply at all. The balance in the account I was stuck, I can not send the balance to my family, because my mother was sick and needed the money I want this case solved soon. But until now the paypal not confirm it.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iqbalmauludy

You are not allowed to have 2 paypal accounts of the same type.

You are not allowed to open another paypal account if x1 is limited or that will be limited as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor
what can not be resolved? I want to remove one account but can not.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have an old account that has been limited PayPal does not remove them, sorry.  You can only close accounts that are in good standing and/or have no limitations on it.  And even then I am not sure they will remove the info.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor

so, my account could not be abolished limits? how I could take the rest of my money and the money will go tomorrow?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iqbalmauludy

For your "official" account, you need to go to Resolution Center and figure out if the limitation can be appealed.  If the limitation cannot be appealed, meaning PayPal will not consider reinstating your account, your account is unusable and any money left in account is held for 180 days and PayPal will contact you when you can withdraw money.  You will need proof of identity to withdraw.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor

oh course!
paypal accept limitation can be appealed 😄
i must wait until paypal reply.

Login to Me Too

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor

for now, i want my official account remove limited. because i want give money to my family. i dont know why, until now paypal not reply my asking and contact support doesn't reply my contact.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

AFTER 180 DAYS,PAYPAL WILL ask you how do you want your money-send you  a bank check or ??

one of your accounts is limited,so you cant do anything but wait

Login to Me Too

iqbalmauludy
Contributor
Contributor

oh thank for comment. thank for help 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.