Moola Mania Sweepstakes

Joyfullyawake
New Community Member

Has anyone heard about the "PayaPal Moola Mania Instant Win Sweepstakes and Collect & Win Game?" I am at ultracontest.com and it says:

Grand Prize:
$10,000 transferred into your PayPal account. 
Description:
NOTE: To receive a free code, login with your PayPal account. A free code will be emailed to you. After you receive your code, Click Here and then fill out and submit the entry form. You may request 10 free codes per day. The PayPal Moola Mania Collect & Win Game will award one Grand Prize Winner $10,000 transferred into your PayPal account. Other Collect & Win Game prizes include - 5 FIRST PRIZES: $1,000 transferred into your PayPal account. 50 SECOND PRIZES: $100 transferred into your PayPal account. 500 THIRD PRIZES: $10 transferred into your PayPal account. 10,000 INSTANT WIN SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: $5 transferred into your PayPal account - Instant Cash Sweepstakes, Win Money. 
ARV:
$10,000.00 
Company:
PayPal, Inc. 
Eligibility:
Legal Residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., ages 18 or older and valid U.S. PayPal account holders in good standing at the time of registration and through the time of prize award 
Started on:
02/01/2018 

I have logged in a couple of times today and have not been emailed a code.
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

flashqandr
Contributor
Contributor

So umm. I just found out about the Moola Mania contest, and I have already redeemed about 10 codes through email. How many codes are we allowed? As of right now, all of the codes I get have already been entered, even though not on my computer, but on the Paypal network itself. If I had used it before, google would have the auto fill...

Login to Me Too

Just_a_Bill
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, it's broken. Every code they send me says it was "already entered" even though I've tried to enter them within about 20 seconds of receiving the email. I tried to ping them on their facebook account but there's no category for this, and when I requested an agent/representative they said they'd hook me up but no agent ever came on line.

PayPal service/customer service is starting to get as bad as eBay's.

Login to Me Too

rebel4fr
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't even received a code. I finally gave up. The contest started 2/1/18 and I didn't find out about it until 2/10/18. 

Login to Me Too

goonybaby22
New Community Member

umm i did everything i was told and i didnt recieve a code in my email please fix this asap

Login to Me Too

Puhlease
New Community Member

When I got the confirmation email after signing up, a Gmail pop-up informed me that there is a high likelihood that it was from a scammer address.  Then the email disappeared.  Has anyone else had that problem?  I'm changing my password right now.  

Login to Me Too

Stephenonah7
Did everything but no code sent
Login to Me Too

THAT-KID
New Community Member

DOSE THIS GAME ALSO WORKS FOR SOUTH AFRICAN RESIDENCE?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.