Money i donated to a server went to **bleep**

Garrett7

so what happend was my friend donated for a thing but when to another person so the owner gave him the stuff and gave him a time limit to when he would take it away unless he donates then i started donating for the battalion like up to 40$ and the thing cost 65 so then i started to play on a different server and i came back and the owner of the server got mad because i wasnt playing on his server anymore and it was dying to the point of were no one played on it so he threatend me and was saying he is gunna take everything i donated for away and i just requested a refund shouldnt he give me that money back for disrespecting me

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JosephhhC
Contributor
Contributor

I dont think this can be solved by paypal. This has to do with something totally different

Login to Me Too

Garrett7

no so like i donated money to a server for this thing my friend donated for then i was also administaration on that server then i started helping a friend on another server and one of his guys caught ,me and told him then i get back on and he pulls me over and he was started to take away my donations like stuff that i donated for he took it away then i said wtf i donated for that and he was like technacly your friend didnt donate for that and i had to beg for him to not take it away so he said so like what happend was my friend was suppose to get the money to donate for soemthign he didnt but istarted donating 10 to 20 dollars in changes so all the money that went to that was about to go to waist

Login to Me Too

Garrett7

and then he siad after he took it away this is gunna be my stuff now and im like wtf are you doing

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.