Missing monies?.

maclaughlin2006
Contributor
Contributor

Upon checking my Bank account which is linked to my Paypal account I see two payments have been taken from my Bank account even though I had sufficient funds in my Paypal account to pay any invoices. which the withdrawn amounts relate to.   I have not any information as to whom or what these two transactions refer too. How can I get my money back as it seems almost impossible to get a live contact number to speak to someone other than an automated robot.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maclaughlin2006

Why would you need the money back if the payments were authorised by you to pay invoices sent to you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maclaughlin2006
Contributor
Contributor

KERNOWLASS :- It would be better if you had read the question I posted and understood what it was about. To make it more simple for you:- I had sufficient monies in my Paypal account to pay for any genuine invoices received but Paypal sent a request for money for two payments to my back-up bank accoount  which I did not authorised or know about. Therefore money has gone missing from my BANK ACCOUNT, and Paypal has not answered my question as to who had sent the request for the withdrawal of the two sums of money even though there was enough monies in my Paypal account to cover the amount taken from my bank account.  Hope this is simple enough for you to understand. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maclaughlin2006

Well my aren't you rude, your first post was confusing which is why i asked you that question so you would clarify.

So sorry I took the time to respond to your post.

I understand perfectly now............bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maclaughlin2006
Contributor
Contributor

Not being rude at all. Just clarifying my question which you didn't understand.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.