Missing Money

_jabz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal. I've been trying to contact you guys for so long but always end up waiting for up to 2 hours just to talk to you. And whenever I answer either it won't connect or the agent will say to wait to get transferred and I will end up waiting for another 2 hours again. So this is not the issue but the fact that Paypal took money from my bank account without my permission. So this is what happened. I connected my bank account here in Paypal. And then one day I decided to transfer money from my bank account to Paypal so I will have money in paypal. But I took the money out of my bank account so it won't process. The money did not process BUT my Paypal account became negative. So it was negative for a long time and when I had a money on my bank account, it did transfer the money itself. So I lost $50.07 on my RBC account and had my Paypal account turned into $0.00. So my question is where did my $50.07 go? Wasn't I supposed to have $50.07 on my Paypal account? Please give me my money back or explain this to me properly.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.