Massive problem with paypals claim system

Hamdolf
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the english, considering there's no dutch forum I thought I'd post it here. There is a error within paypals systems and they're pretty much unwilling to accept it. Currently my account for "limited" so I can't receive or send payments, because last weekend I've had 8 google play refunds come in. Paypal registered these as claims, while they were done via the google play support themselves. These were unauthorized payments and I had them refunded within an hour. Now because of this not only can I not use my paypal anymore nor can I send back to 380 euros for the upcoming 6 months.

Now the real issue comes here. The issue with this system has existed over 2 years. Considering the support line I called claimed I've used their dispute system multiple times in the past. While my only experience with them follows back to 2015. All prior "claims" according to them were from companies that actually refunded me, cause their products weren't available anymore or had cancelled services. Paypal, however, registered all of these refunds under "claims".

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It sounds like they dont want to do business with you anymore,after 180 days,they will ask you how you want your money back and then your account will be closed .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.