Make it easier to contact paypal

Unable2_Cancel
New Community Member

I do not have a Paypal account. I do not want a Paypal account. If there is one in my name, I want it deleted now. Also, I keep getting email about someone who is deceased. I have written to terminate that account for her as well. She was just using my email address for communication purposes. I have contacted Paypal (via phone--long wait on hold there) about this on several occasions and requested to have my information DELETED from whatever data base they have. I stopped using Paypal when they let a merchant defraud me and stood by them instead of protecting me, as they claim they do for consumers. I want nothing else to do with Paypal. Do I need to write an outside entity to make a formal complaint on Paypal for not deleting my data and for exposing me to more fraudulent activity, still? I have gotten no less than 3 emails warning me of "suspcious activity" on my account, which I requested long ago to be deleted. They sent me some email this last time stating that my request was denied. DENIED?! I don't owe anybody and I have not used paypal since 2009. I've tried to return email to the email address from which they emailed me, but my email always bounces back with the message: " Thanks for contacting us.
We want to help you but we can't answer emails sent to this unmonitored
mailbox.
To get in touch by phone or email, go to www.paypal.com and click Help &
Contact at the bottom of the page." That website is just a constant loop of useless information. Since I can't get the company's attention privately, I am letting the paypal community know why I don't trust paypal and why I want nothing else to do with it. Perhaps, paypal will make it easier for people to contact the company directly and discretely instead of forcing people to publicly voice a complaint that shines a negative light on the company. ~~Paypal should do better From: <removed>
Subject: Case update: PP-I-383003 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dthomasdixon
Contributor
Contributor

I sent my niece some money and she sent it back to me Feb 3, 2018...  I still cant find the money and I have copied the txt that informed me of the money she sent...  It is impossible to call and talk to anyone.. The reply you get from the auto reply is just to keep you at bay... I just started using PayPal cause the younger generation is using it and its cheaper then western union but I am changing my mind on that cause at least the money gets delivered....  Starting to lose patients......

wrote:

I do not have a Paypal account. I do not want a Paypal account. If there is one in my name, I want it deleted now. Also, I keep getting email about someone who is deceased. I have written to terminate that account for her as well. She was just using my email address for communication purposes. I have contacted Paypal (via phone--long wait on hold there) about this on several occasions and requested to have my information DELETED from whatever data base they have. I stopped using Paypal when they let a merchant defraud me and stood by them instead of protecting me, as they claim they do for consumers. I want nothing else to do with Paypal. Do I need to write an outside entity to make a formal complaint on Paypal for not deleting my data and for exposing me to more fraudulent activity, still? I have gotten no less than 3 emails warning me of "suspcious activity" on my account, which I requested long ago to be deleted. They sent me some email this last time stating that my request was denied. DENIED?! I don't owe anybody and I have not used paypal since 2009. I've tried to return email to the email address from which they emailed me, but my email always bounces back with the message: " Thanks for contacting us.
We want to help you but we can't answer emails sent to this unmonitored
mailbox.
To get in touch by phone or email, go to www.paypal.com and click Help &
Contact at the bottom of the page." That website is just a constant loop of useless information. Since I can't get the company's attention privately, I am letting the PayPal community know why I don't trust PayPal and why I want nothing else to do with it. Perhaps, PayPal will make it easier for people to contact the company directly and discretely instead of forcing people to publicly voice a complaint that shines a negative light on the company. ~~PayPal should do better From: <removed>
Subject: Case update: PP-I-383003 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.