Lost appeal. Buyer Protection was nothing but a lie!!! What can I do now??

kvn256
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an item from Spain to Australia. And I signed up for Express Shipping (I paid maximum for the delivery). However, the delivery took about 3 weeks to come, and it was also lost. I don't know why the signature wasn't required, but the delivery company left it in front of my apartment building unattended (They said they were allowed to do that), and it was gone. I called the shipping company for compensation, but they said that the seller should request the refund. So I asked my refund from the seller, but he didn't issue a refund, so I opened the case at Paypal. But Paypal never listened my word about NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED in Express mail, and they just concluded that the package was delivered to my address based on tracking number and confirmation from the shipping company (I first lost the case and also lost the appeal. Paypal never reviewed my appeal on the issue about signature during the disputes). Postman was at my address, okay I get that, but it was never delivery to me!! I actually was at home all day that day, and no one rang a bell!! And no signature required for Express delivery in the first place. Wtf?? Where is the money I paid for spent? Buyer protection was nothing but BS. Paypal just closed the case forever with no proper investigation. What should I do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

to qualify for seller protection with ebay and paypal,payment under $750 does not require signature confirmation.

thats why your seller wins the case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.