Lost PayPal dispute to a scammer seller

yatish609
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I wanted to mention what I got scammed of. I bought an account from epicnpc from a seller. He told me to pay me via paypal which I did via goods and services method. After he received payment, he stopped replying without giving any account details of purchase. I opened a dispute against him here. Then I escalated it to paypal since seller wasnt even responding in chat. Then after escalating, he sent a reply which paypal takes from both buyer and seller and at that time he contacted me back that he wrote very bad to paypal and I will lose the dispute.

And the same thing happened. I lost the dispute to a scammer which scammed me $25 and I am so much frustrated by this. I called away my bank and I know that they will be able to recover my money. But I would like to know if paypal could recover it even I have strong proofs against him. 

Please help me against this PayPal! It is such an unfair decision for closing case in favour of a scammer. I will probably quit buying on paypal as I have got scammed 5 times via paypal payment. Still my 4 cases of scam is still opened and I hope paypal resolve them in my favour as I still have $100 on those 4 scam cases which are still open for seller response(probably never going to receive by scammers).

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

yatish609
Contributor
Contributor

Just one thing which was incorrect in case was that the item was received as not mentioned/damaged etc. It should have been Item not received. As already mentioned I didnt received any details. Please paypal help me out with this. Otherwise contacting my bank is also a good option but I rely firstly on your safe system.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you keep filing disputes,it shows how bad your judgement is,and Paypal wil be fed up with U and shut you down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.