LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

ms-marlow
Did you receive your money?
Login to Me Too

Kayla2mazed
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! I'm very nerves about this I have 1356 in my account I been hit payout @ 714 now it's been well 14 or even more like where is the $
Login to Me Too

Esthee
And you are going to wait forever because this is a scam. The least you can do right away is to make sure that the password you are using to log in in the website is not the same you use to login in your PayPal account.Also check if the email you gave them when you subscribed with them is not the same you are using with partsurvey.com. Very basically.if you use the same email on partsurvey.com and Paypal + the same password then you need to change it now before to be hacked. Because they are going to have full access on your bank account so your money Good luck
Login to Me Too

DefP

Did you ever get paid??

Login to Me Too

Lovely40
I know through PayPal you use email and
Login to Me Too

Danevesmi
New Community Member
Any luck yet?
Login to Me Too

ItsMEE

Have you received a payment yet. you maybe shoudl check wit paypal to see if it is pending

Login to Me Too

Cparker86
Ok folks so i have finally reached the 700mark so now im lost on how to get paid out . Anyone have info to share? Or is this site just like the rest of them too good to be true? I have created a paypal before i started my surveys so will the money actually be sent to me via my paypal? O one more question what account numb are they askn for bcz i nva got one
Login to Me Too

Luvmimi272
How do I get my payout
Login to Me Too

X3torree
Contributor
Contributor
You don't, it's a scam. Y'all need to learn to read
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.