LEGITIMACY OF PART SURVEY JOBS

AlanB1
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings.

I would like to check if Partsurvey Jobs (PartSurvey.com) is a regular customer of PayPal.

Hope to hear from you the soonest.

Thank you.

Truly yours,

Alan C. Buenavista

Login to Me Too
422 REPLIES 422

krrhode2000
New Community Member

i havent either, but it can take 14 days 

Login to Me Too

LordKingSatan
Contributor
Contributor

its been 14 days now but still no $$$ 😞

Login to Me Too

jwdgrl85
Have you received your money yet?
Login to Me Too

nsemanske
New Community Member

Mandy28-
New Community Member
They are full of sh*t.. Its been more 14 day and still have not see any money.
Login to Me Too

Mross100
Contributor
Contributor
I hit 730 bucks this am I have not gotten a response nore my money it says will receive in moments that's it straight surveys no referrals I gave them all my information no response
Login to Me Too

Bearz
Contributor
Contributor

I see lots of questions regarding survey payments and stating about how it says payment after 14 days,HOWEVER take note that not only is it 14 days BUT your account has  a minimum $700.00 withdraw limit ,therefore you must do enough surveys to build your account up to $700 in oder to get paid after 14 days and THEN and ONLY then will you truly find out whethere or not you have wasted your time doing the surveys and as far as worrying about them getting your Paypal details,remember that it is only the same as your email address whixh is really no secret in todays world of technology and Paypal has the the same security (if not more) then Banks have in place in oder to protect your details.

Login to Me Too

Missy2416
Contributor
Contributor
When I signed up on the survey site, I hit PayPal as my way of payment but it never asked for my PayPal account number just my email. Is the email the way they would pay me to my PayPal? I just hit the $700 min and it said money sent but I don't know how or where they sent it to. Asking because you seemed to know more about how PayPal works with this. Thanks
Login to Me Too

BradsGoodGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Yes all you need is a phone number or email to send or receive money on PayPal
Login to Me Too

mkpink2013
Has anyone received money doing parts survey? I have met the minimum and over for payment.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.