Item not received, tracking shows "Delivered"

tamaranicoleq
New Community Member

I'm not sure what to do here. I purchased an item from a very reputable seller on Instagram. This morning I logged into Paypal to check tracking since it had been about two weeks (and I specifically remember receiving an email saying "your package is on the way.") since buying the item. I purchased the item on 7/19 and when I checked tracking it is showing that it should have been received on 7/24. It shows it was delivered, but I never received anything. Our mailboxes are locked, so it couldn't have been stolen. I am now worried that it was placed in someone elses box and they are not being honest in bringing it to us. What can I do? I contacted the seller on IG and she said I can file a claim through USPS? Is that true. I don't want to penalize her because I know this is not her fault. Help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

USPS delivered it.  If you have a problem with delivery, you need to contact your local USPS service to find out what happened.

You can also check your PayPal address to make sure it is correct.

You could ask the seller what delvivery address was used.

The seller complied with PayPal policies for delivery.  You're recourse is with your local delivery service.

USPS.com shows tracking, so you should have been checking on delivery status to catch a problem the same day it happened.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is the payment under $750,if so,no signature needed to get seller protection,seller just have to show delivered to your zipcode.

ask you postman or local post office,it may be too late.

worst comes to worst,file a chargeback with your cc issuer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.