Issues with claim

newone88
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a limited edition shoes from a seller via paypal invoice. The seller did not ship right away and took more than a week to ship out and did not ship doubleboxed or expedied as promised. When I finally got the shoes, it was fine but the special bag that comes with the shoes was missing.

I opened a claim and he said that there was never a bag and he can't send one to me because he bought the shoes without a bag. All limited shoes came with this bag and other sellers on ebay and other sites have the nag included as well.

Paypal wants me to send the shoes back to him for a full refund but I will have to pay shipping fees and I would end up 50 dollars out of pocket.

Anything else can be done beside the lesson that I learned? I thought paypal would refund me fo sending the item back but customer support told me that I have to pay the shipping back fee myself.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did the seller say or show picture of a bag?

If not,then thats what you get,the shoes with no bag/

Yes,you have to return the shoes to get a full refund,return shipping is on you.

Login to Me Too

newone88
Contributor
Contributor

IT said that it was the limited edition brand new in box. All sites even Nike itself shows the shoes comes with the bag.

Even if I retyrn it, I'm pretty sure he is going to complain that the shoe is used or not as he sent it, etc.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

then file with your cc issuer saying it is not as described as it has no bag,all limited edition should have bag.

so it is not a limited edition,it is a knockoff,and should be destroyed,not returned.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.