Is there a time when a company is scamming and deny them to receive of PayPal payments

mendy5233
Contributor
Contributor

There is a company StyleWe, Chicv and Just Fashion Now (All same company) that baits and switches items and ships from China some crap.  Then you request a return and they require you to send back to China at your expense, then they never show that they receive the items (some complaints say that upon checking they find the address is fake)  if you see ripoff report, complaintsboard.com, trustpilot.com and sitejabber.com you will see the same complaint over an over... I would hope that PayPal revokes its payments if they know about a company such as this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Yes, but it's mostly based on data and averages. If somebody is processing high volume through PayPal but only 1% of their transactions end up with disputes they probably won't get kicked. If there a whole bunch of users, that 1% could be enough to fill up some online boards, while 99% of the customers are perfectly happy.

If that percentage of disputes / chargebacks or even refunds in general gets high enough PayPal will take action one way or another. This could be in the form of temporary holds of funds or fully kicking somebody from their platform.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.