Is my purchase covered?

JoeRhizo
New Community Member

Purchased a lens from an enthusiast gear forum. The item was advertised as a 9/10+ rating, but what arrived at my door lookings nothing like new. T

I quickly opened a case with PP. Though I was unable to add images at the time, and currently unable to add anything further to the investigation. 

I found a similar case with another sale the same person had back in 2015. I provided 3 links, one is to my stream to see the condition of the body and primary front element glass. The second link points to my findings tonight. I would love to show this to PayPal, but I'm locked out from adding anything further to the investigation. The last link is the actual listing from which the item was purchased. 

Any input is welcomed, thank you for your time. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if the case has been escalated to Paypal review,neither party can add any new information.

Paypal robot will ask you to return the item at your own expense with tracking,once delivered,it will refund you in full.

Robot does not view video or read long story,if you lose,appeal ,then a human will review the case and watch some of your video and read some narratives.

but most items not as described is handled by robot,and in most cases,buyer wil be asked to return the item. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.