Is This a scam?...NINTENDO SWITCH - CRAIGSLIST

UhnDun

I'm fairly certain this is a scam so if you are buying or selling a swiitch on CL BEWARE. There are a ton of scams happening on Azmazon as well regarding this product.

Guy wants to buy Switch from craigslist and says he needs it shipped to his nephew in Arizona. I send him an invoice via paypal. He tell's me he made a payment and to check my email. Well I recieved an email that says "SHIPMENT VERIFICATION***," its from a gmail address though, not from paypal directly...The email looks very legit if you've never seen a paypal email before, but its from a gmail which doesn't sounds right.

Also, I didn't notice any paypal notification change on my paypal account and there's no indicator that it's been paid except from this email. And he overpaid by $5. I don't like the sound of any of this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

William9
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Always login to your PayPal account to verify, not via random links on some random emails, but via www.paypal.com. If there isn't any mention about payment, there isn't one.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.