International Seller Protection Question

firecapr3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a Canadian Paypal Account that will be selling goods to the USA, the goods will ship from the USA to the USA and not from Canada to the USA. Am I protected under Seller Protection still? It will be shipped to a verified address with signature confirmation required, shipped from the USA > USA. The only issue is that my permanent address is Canadian as this is a Canadian Business Account.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

For seller protection you must ship to th buyer's address which is on the transaction details page.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your return address on the shipment would be US address?

let me ask you this,with your Paypal account,you can only specify Canada return address,so what are you going to do if he file item not described,Paypal will ask him to return to your Canadian address on file,not the return address on the shipment which is USA.

would that be a problem for you?

Do you want the merchandise to come back to you,not your dropshipper or whoever has the merchanside in USA.

iT WOULD also **bleep** off your buyer as return shipping would cost more.

Login to Me Too

firecapr3
Contributor
Contributor
The item can be returned to the USA return address on the postage
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you are not paying attention to what I am telling you.

when a buyer files item not as described with Paypal,and they usually win the case,PAYPAL will ask them to return the item back to you,it would give him your return address on file in your Paypal account.

This would be a Canadian address,usually your home or office address.

Unless you can add a US address to your Paypal account which I doubt.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.