I need major help to resolve an issue

jrolfson2000
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that to get help, Paypal users need to use the community for answers. I don't me to sound crass, but why is it Paypal doesn't help us get resolution?

I had a buyer purchase an item from me, and I mailed the item, and 2 weeks after her purchase, she filed a resolution against me on paypal stating that she never received the item, which was complete B.S. USPS gave me tracking information that she received my item 2-Days after she ordered. Then the lady goes and files a hold and resolution on my money in paypal. It's still in a review process and this transpired (original purchase date) on October 4th. all the while she's emailing me to tell me she doesn't know why that happened, she told ebay to release my funds, blah, blah, blah. Then she turns around and purchases another item on November 7th and then I cancel it and she cancels it. So paypal refunds her twice again, out of my funds. I also received an email from a concerned seller that this same thing happened to her and she was just giving me fair warning to watch out for her. So I call ebay and they said they were blocking her from purchasing but that didn't work. So now I have two purchases from this lady that she owes me for. It drives me crazy that Paypal can just put a hold on my money while all the while I'm out both my item I've sent and the money they owe me. What can I do. I've called them (3 or 4 times) no resolve, I've emailed honestly (5 times) no resolve! How do I get this fixed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if she filed item not received and you upload tracking showing it has been delivered to her address AS Shown in the Paypal payment notice AND the item is eligible for protection,you should win.

you can block ebay bidder on ebay,each seller has a list a mile long

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.