I need advice

stur2001
New Community Member

Hello everybody,

I really need advice and help. I am a small eBay dealer. On January 16th one guy from Poland bought two my lots for $240. After ten unpaid days we opened the case, and he paid. On January 31st I sent  the packet to Poland by registered mail with tracking number. After seven days he opened  case he did not receive. Usually the registered mail goes to Poland to two weeks. But Paypal closed the case in favor of this guy and withdrew money from my account. When we tried to see the tracking history on USPS site we found "Poland is not trackable country". That is why we can not see what happened inside Poland Post Office. Because no any agreement between USA and Poland. OK, but why PayPal punished me not USPS. OK. I went to my Post Office Department, and they gave the additional confirmation of delivery of my packet to Local Post Office in Warsaw. I sent this confirmation to Resolution Center. For several weeks I sent near twenty messages and received near twenty answers. Every time these answers were sent different Representative from PayPal. But none of them bothered to look at the additional proof, and each time they referred to the first tracking number which did not show the delivery. These almost twenty letters are similar to each other. Absolutely formal and superficial approach to my question.

Guys what do you recommend.

The problem is not only on money. This is absolute disrespect, neglect and even as a mockery.

Maybe, I need to go to the court with my lawyer.

I work with PayPal more than 17 years. It's the first time. I am just confused.

Thanks to everyone

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.