I don't want pay pal taking my money for a refund since I haven't received the item yet.

fio_stripes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this is my second question here. I sold a vinyl through discogs on June, sent it and the buyer received it. Before send i showed pictures of the item and i know that it was exactly as stated. Never had a problem with anyone. Well, he asked me for a refund because the said the item was NOT the same I sold, it was a lie. But what can i do about it? Anyway, I asked him to send the item first (it is really expensive) and he said he was going to do it so on the 26th of september, he didn't but opened a case on pay pal asking for the money. Now he sent it but it hasn't arrived yet and I'm afraid pay pal will take my money anyway. Is it possible? What can I do? the buyer wants the money back but for all I know he could have send whatever, take a picture of a receipt and keep the vinyl because it doesn't even have a track number. 

Should I contact pay pal? i have no idea what to do. My money is retained now. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.