How to sue paypal?

nyczalex
Contributor
Contributor

How do I sue paypal?

regarding this:  /t5/My-Feedback-for-PayPal/Paypal-are-thieves/m-p/1156537#U1156537

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Use the link button in the toolbar when posting a link.

You can file a BBB.org complaint and they will forward your issue to office of PayPal executive escalations for investigation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nyczalex

1. Link doesn't work.

2. Speak to a lawyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nyczalex
Contributor
Contributor

I did some searching and they said you don't need lawyer for small court claims..

Link should work if you add that to the end of the main page forum url (paypal-community.com . I believe that is only the subforum and you can't paste the full link.. 

*It's the link that you saw already but never put a follow up to it 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nyczalex

ok then if you already know how to sue paypal why ask?

and if i don't put a follow up response then i have not seen your reply as i haven't bothered to log on or was doing other things.

no time to go searching if a link does not work as off out in a mo.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nyczalex
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know for sure and want more of peoples answer to confirm and see  how to go on and about with it. Like what is  the proper procedure so I can get it done quicker. What are some tips on getting it done in a smooth manner. Hopefully someone with experience or knows what they are doing. 

Login to Me Too

Adamlad
Contributor
Contributor
Got another problem with links again? More innaccurate information? Give it up. Go half help on another site. People here need real assistance.
Login to Me Too

nyczalex
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying I'm not asking for real help? 

Login to Me Too

nyczalex
Contributor
Contributor

can't edit first post but it seems like i know why it doesn't work. For some reason, the end got repeated

/t5/My-Feedback-for-PayPal/Paypal-are-thieves/m-p/1156537 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nyczalex

ok back again, ignore the troll that posted above and tried to hijack your thread.

did you post the thread under another username by any chance?

Only when i click on your name and see the number of posts / threads you have posted on that one does not come up??

Or just repeat the information on here again, if I can't help others may be able to .

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@nyczalex wrote:

I did some searching and they said you don't need lawyer for small court claims..

Link should work if you add that to the end of the main page forum url (paypal-community.com . I believe that is only the subforum and you can't paste the full link.. 

*It's the link that you saw already but never put a follow up to it 🙂

PAYPAL is based in CA,you have to file in CA,in the city where Paypal is based.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.