How long until my claim is closed due to buyer not responding

Jaaarvis
Contributor
Contributor

So I sold someone a hoodie on the 29th of october. It was through the site on grailed where I posted detailed photos for people to look and buy. 

He bought it but wanted to return it due to "Item not as described"

I respect that however a stretch it may be. I allowed him to get his refund IF he ships it back in it's original condition. We agreed on these conditions on the 11th of November. It says on the case details "The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by 21-Nov-2017. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued."

It is now the 21th of november and the buyer has not given any information whether or not he has shipped it out. It's been annoying me as my PayPal is negative balance and it's harder to make purchases.

Will the claim be closed tommorow if he doesn't provide any more information?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It should, but not guaranteed.

Just be aware that buyer may now resort to filing a dispute with credit card and the results could be quite different. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

robot will get around to it,you should leave some fund in your Paypal account.

itis not unusual for a buyer to change his mind or does not bother to return an item.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.