How long does it take to review limited account docs?

Yupthatsme
Contributor
Contributor

So, I have money in my paypal account that i need ASAP to pay someone back, but my account is limited.. I uploaded docs about a week ago and nothing has been reviewed so far.. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Yupthatsme,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this limitation issue. I'm sorry to hear that your PayPal account has remained limited for an extended period of time. Usually, it takes about 3 - 5 days for a limitation to be reviewed and resolved. However, you must be sure to resolve all the limitation steps in the Resolution Center or the information you provided may not be forwarded for review. If you don't have a particular piece of information that is being requested, you may also upload a document explaining the situation to have the review process initiated. Any updates regarding your limitation will be sent to you via email and your PayPal secured message center.

I hope this information proves helpful to you in having your PayPal account permissions restored!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.