How do I report a false dispute from customer?

trangnghiem
Contributor
Contributor

So a customer purchased the goods from my store around November 2017, and since I had to wait for my inventory to be in stock again, the package was sent a little bit late. But After I sent it, I already marked it as "shipped" on my store, sent her an email along with the package's tracking number. Maybe she didn't see my email or something, 2 days later she filed a dispute, and it soon escalated to a claim. 

I tried to worked with her through Paypal, providing evidence of my shipment and all that, but it still didn't work. In the end, the case closed in the buyer's favor. I tried to contack Paypal many times about this but they couldn't do anything else.

So on 12/22/2017, another customer of mine messaged me on the store site and said that "After getting the package I just have to buy another from you!". Her package was sent on the same day as the previous customer's. I waited a week to contact the post office in my place to see if the customer had received her package or not, unfortunately they cannot track it outside of my country (Vietnam), all they know is that it was exported from VN on 11/3/2017. 

I assumed the customers have received all packages, so I tried contacted the one who filed the dispute to ask her about it, but she didn't reply. 

What can I do in this situation? because paypal had refunded her, and now I stuck with a 21-day delayed transaction thing. I really want that money back 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

tracking must show it has been delivered ,if 750,signed for at her paypal shipping address.

if you have insurance,then file insurance.

next time,either use a shipping service which tracks the packaGE ALL the way to her country address or buy insurance OR DO BOTH

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.