How do I get my money back? Help please

Edthetank
Contributor
Contributor
My claim was just denied by PayPal that my order was given to me. I bought a hack that was detected by the game that the cheat supplier said was undetected. I didn't get a program that was undetected. The program got me banned. I got banned on inject because the client they gave me was detected. The problem I have is that they shut down they're website because they are getting sued by a big gaming company for hacking they're game. Now I'm out $15 because I thought I was buying an undetected working hack for the game I'm playing. Now, the hack doesn't work it's was about 6 days in because I'm waiting on my PayPal claim where I said I didn't receive my order. I think I chose the wrong claim because it got denied but I'm wondering what claim type I should do and how to get my money back in this situation. Remind you that the website shut down 6 days later after purchase promising a full month of time for the cheat. I have nothing now because the website shut down. Please help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Heretohelp1
Contributor
Contributor
Considering the item your buying is illegal and it's violates PayPal's acceptable use policy you don't really have a case to complain about. But the best case to open is a significantly not as described case
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Heretohelp1 wrote:
Considering the item your buying is illegal and it's violates PayPal's acceptable use policy you don't really have a case to complain about. But the best case to open is a significantly not as described case

one cannot open the same case twice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.