How Can Sellers Upload Supporting Documents to PayPal Claim

llv1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I'm a very frustrated seller attempting to upload documents which directly refute a buyers claim
concerning a ticket purchase.  There are NO LINKS on the PayPal resolution center for me to use

to provide/upload the document. When we go to the resolution page and click the respond button located near the case/claim line
this is the page that opens up. (Shown Below) Please note, at the very bottom of that page a "Supporting Documents" section and verbiage indicating we have not submitted any files.

How are we suppose to sumbit documents when there are no upload links provided for us to do so!? 

Status

Your buyer has reported a problem with this transaction and we have opened an investigation into this transaction.
Please respond to this claim by ...

How would you like to respond?

Issue the buyer a full refund.I can provide compelling evidence (ex., Tracking information for delivered goods).Provide proof that the buyer has already been refunded.

What happens next

Once we receive your information, we'll continue our review of this case. If we don't hear from you, your case will be decided in the buyer's favor.

Supporting documents

Files (0)

You haven't submitted any files.

Faxes (0)

You haven't submitted any faxes.

Notes to PayPal (0)

You haven't submitted any notes to PayPal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@llv1

The dispute phase is for you to communicate with the buyer and state any evidence that you may have if paypal requires it.

Once escalated to a claim, you can only upload supporting documents if paypal ask you to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

llv1
Contributor
Contributor
Kernowlass thank you for your reply. Is there a way we can request PayPal to allow us the opportunity to forward them our documents as the documents are proof that buyers claim is not valid? In dispute phase we did not see a link to upload supporting documents. The was only an area for us to communicate with the buyer. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@llv1

Hi, i didn't say you could upload during the dispute phase, i just said you could tell paypal that you have the proof and what it is so that they can request the proof if they want to.

Your best bet is to  >>>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or try pressing 0 .

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

llv1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.