Help ME. Someone Is pretending that I did something bad

Mitdeleon123
Contributor
Contributor
Help ME my account has Bern restricted saying that i never Ship The product but that never happen I didnt receive a single cent from her pls paypal mods Help ME I have Proof that she Is playing ME for a fool
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What!?  Call up PayPal customer service. Surely, PayPal can see if payment received or not!  Click contact on bottom of page or via Facebook or Twitter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In order to file a dispute of item not received,she must locate that transaction listing and click on resolution/dispute,look into your Paypal account,resolution center and find the listing,then add tracking which shows it has been delivered.

and wait for her response .

or esclate to get Paypal involved,make sure the tracking show it has been  delivered.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if she never pay you,then there is no proof she has made payment,there is no listing in her and your paypal account

Login to Me Too

Mitdeleon123
Contributor
Contributor
But my account has Bern restricted be cause OF her complaint She asked ME to use her paypal ang login her account to transfer 100$ from her account to my account but IT never pushes thru
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How do you know this other person?

Did you access the other person's PayPal account?

Do you have a transaction showing in your PayPal account?

Tell us what really happened--the detials.  No one can help if you don't describe what happened--the specific transactions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.