Has anyone else had issues with Yelp and PayPal?

oweaponx
New Community Member

Here it is, *months later,* and I'm =still= dealing with Yelp issues, because PayPal gave them 90 days to refute my dispute. I've sent PayPal a message:

"This is NOT what happened. I do NOT accept this resolution. Yelp did NOT provide me with any services, whatsoever. Their claim that they did is a flat out lie, and misdirection. They claim a "free $300 credit." They do not tell users that the credit is nearly out, and do not bother to tell people that their trial is nearing an end. There is NO COMMUNICATION from Yelp, whatsoever, until you are billed. In addition, they wait to tell you the "free credit" has been used up, before they let you know that it has expired. There's no "30 day trial," so that you can accurately track your campaign, and cancel in a timely manner, if unsatisfied by the trail.

I demand that this be reopened, and whomever is your supervisor, to not only look into my matter, but ALL client disputes with Yelp, PAST AND PRESENT! There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people, across Face Book, You Tube, and social media complaining about Yelp, and how it screws with small businesses."

If you have had, now, or in the past, issues with Yelp and PayPal, please call, email, FB, and what not to PayPal. Tell them your story, and demand a supervisor look into your situation. Tell them you are having your peers do the same. I would also encourage to have similar communication with whichever financial institute you have, where you've had Yelp issues. Share sites like Yelp Sucks and
http://www.paypalsucks.com

Here is the PayPal FB response:
We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your services from Yelp. If you wish to have this situation reviewed further, please send us a private message with your PayPal email.

We encourage comments, questions, and conversation on our page, so you can connect with us, as well as the rest of the PayPal community. Please note though that per our Facebook community guidelines, we do not permit disruptive or hostile comments or interpersonal disputes our page. For more information about our guidelines please visit https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/info/?tab=page_info and click on “See more” in the Long Description section. If this behavior continues, we may block you from posting on our page.

Email response from PayPal:
We have identified malicious content in the email you sent to us and have blocked that email from our systems.

If you haven’t done so already, please delete the email.  Thanks again for contacting us and letting us know about this fake email. You can visit our Help Center to learn more about spoof and how to protect yourself from scams.

***Please do not respond to this message. It was sent from a non-monitored box.***

Re: Your chargeback case has been closed
11/04/17

Response to PayPal:
How about customer service, working for the customer, and being willing to accept that if you have an upset client, you actually listen to them? If I'm taking time to voice my anger, telling me I'm being disruptive, and you don't "permit me" to voice my anger will just add to the anger, which is why there's a ton of sites, like http://PayPalSucks.com

PayPal has about as bad a rep as Yelp does, as being a company that does =not care= about clients, as your response indicates. If a client has an issue, silencing them will only infuriate them, and add your company to their rage list, instead of helping to resolve the issue, as a proper customer service agent should. Just because we don't have the billions of dollars that a Yelp may, or the fleet of lawyers, does *not* mean we're any less important.

With I Hate Yelp.com Anti Yelp Yelp is a Fraud Yelp Extortion and a ton more, this should let you know how bad the company is, and instead of addressing it, Yelp does whatever it pleases. Would you care to guess how many PayPalSucks sites there are? Clearly, all Yelp cares about is its money, and silencing any criticism. Is this the reputation that *you* want PayPal to continue to have?

Just FYI: I started on a very **bleep** reply, but my thoughts changed. Here's what I started with, and as you can see, the above tone changed from how the original response would have gone:

"I replied to the email, I sent a message to the customer service, and here. I want ANYONE who has had issues with Yelp and has a PayPal account, to let PayPal know that PayPal is NOT working with the clients who loose money, but a big, global corporation, that has the money and lawyers to do what it wants. Maybe if PayPal actually sided with burnt clients, then there wouldn't BE any need for "disruptive" comments, which is PayPal silencing unhappy clients, instead of addressing them, and making everyone think that everything's ok."

Good customer service is addressing their issues, ESPECIALLY when they're **bleep**! NOT saying "you're being disruptive, you're not making us look good, and we don't 'permit' you to do so." I'm a veteran who was in both Korea AND The Middle East. I'm part of the reason your company, and you, personally, haven't been taken out by any terrorism attacks, or had another country invade!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.