HELP! Account has limitation for no reason! Signed up for business account without knowing!

connorpuckett2
Contributor
Contributor

Recently my paypal account was asking me to confirm my identity, address etc. I confirmed every single thing except couldn't upload address through (upload address) so uploaded through driver utility bill something. They asked me also a question why is this relevant to your buisness I had no answer so I replied .... because I didn't know what I had to do. All of a sudden I had a limitation because I was responsible because I signed up as a buisness account not a personal account. Even called them not saying all of this because I forgot some information but this is what I had to say to paypal:

A fake email was sent saying I had limitations on my account I will sue if this was taken seriously by paypal. Buyer contacted me through my iPhone to return item proof of converstation and tracking number I returned his item is here I've just been so busy at work I didn't add it to ebay people have lives Buyer didn't respond cancel return or to rebuy no response and isn't trustworthy he agreed to ship and did no response so no return ebay didn't know about the text and neither
​did paypal here is video proof in attachments please investigate and lift limitation on my account I have no idea what's really going on here. I have ebay seller protection against this. I didn't even know I had a buisnesss account I thought I had a personal account I was sent a fake like to restore dashboard something or other and I had to add my address to drive utility bill something or other because adding address option wouldn't work the submit button was grey and wasn't accepting documents address or jpgs or pngs so I had to do it under drive utility something and uploaded address and next day my account had a limitation You can't use your paypal account. Please help me or I will say that paypal is full of fraud you can never know what is real paypal and what is fake and this can happen to anyone.
So far no response and no one is getitng sued yet. But this is ridicoulous I don't deserve this I signed up as a personal account. I sent them lots of emails and called no help at all! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You need to call PayPal customer service.  Only they can access your account and fix the limitation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

siela
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, i have same problem.

I sent all the necessary documents, but my  paypal account was limited, and peaceful informed me that it would be closed. I have available balance more $300. This is another scam to stealing money. I talked many times with customer service, their response is always, please send the following documents......

The same documents I had to send them five times and finally :

We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account because of certain activity that took place relating to your account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.

Login to Me Too

Kymmk58
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, another one. It won't help complaining. They can act anyway they want. They have no transparency, staff can act anyway they like without fear, no respect for customers and they might as well all be 'bots for all the good they do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.