Grace Techno Shop

Ekmdesigns
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone in the community bought products from this company - Grace Techno Shop - IPhones, Ipads etc..... ?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

LadyMossburg
New Community Member
Are they a good company.
Login to Me Too

Ajarthrone70773
Contributor
Contributor
I made an order with them but I didn’t send money because I felt something wasn’t right so I tried to contact them and my emails were failing to send because their emails don’t exist or their phone number so I just feel kinda insulted that they tried to scamming me but the one and only thing is that they have personal info of my name and address so I’m actually kinda threatened by this as well so don’t do it guys because I don’t trust it at all
Login to Me Too

TomL100
New Community Member

Too suspicious. Goggle it: 4 day old site, wants personal payment thru Paypal, shipping from Australia, other Apple products eg X phone $200, top iPad $200.

wrote:
Has anyone in the community bought products from this company - Grace Techno Shop - IPhones, Ipads etc..... ?

Login to Me Too

TheeEddiezzz
New Community Member
Same i also had this issue but im not sure if its real because iphone x is 200 dollars
Login to Me Too

SammyNovak
New Community Member
It said it was a sale celebrating the opening up of their website.. I actually was stupid enough to send the money.. so I pray it's real..
Login to Me Too

joerock1993
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Also curious about the legitimacy about the site. Have you received any updates after sending your payment?

Login to Me Too

pdub16rocks
New Community Member

Was the product real? if not did you get a full refund? asking cuz I bought something too, I pray its real...

Login to Me Too

Chelle1001
Contributor
Contributor
I also tried to email this company and call with no success. I first stumbled into this site way back at the beginning of dec. It says sale celebrating a new opening yet it said the same thing over a month ago. Another company calling itself IP-Teck has an almost identical site with different contact info containing an email and phone that doesn't seem to exist either. I figure if it sounds way to good to be possible then it's probably not.
Login to Me Too

Bwin1816
New Community Member
To those of you that looked at this site... DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!!!! It is a scam! If you use ebay it says dont go off the site for transactions! When you send money to “FRIENDS AND FAMILY ” thats exactly what it would be for in essence a gift to them from you! I called the numbers they dont work and the addresses probably aren’t real either. I too put in information so I am also worried about my info. But i am calling paypal to make them aware of the issue and flag my account for anything suspicious.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.