*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

AShapiro
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered earrings in EARLY February. The original email was all I got until March 20, then I finally recvd a notification that the earrings were shipped. It’s been about 16 days since and the tracking shows they are in the states. I recvd the offer on Facebook and ALL the reviews looked amazing. Turns out you can buy the same items on Amazon and pay $8.00 instead of the $34 I paid.
Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you can buy the same items cheaper in the states! The place you can purchase them from is called a bubble gum machine. I kid you not, these items are of the same quality of items in a 5 cent gum machine! If the reviews on Facebook are amazing, then the owners must be writing these themselves! Biggest scam artists I have come across!!!
Login to Me Too

Aingeal222
Contributor
Contributor
It took 2 emails asking for a refund and 6 weeks before getting anything shipped to me. When I got my earrings, they were not what had been pictured on their site. It was a cheap knock off with metal flashing in all the scroll work, and the piece that went in my ear was sloppily welded on. They delete all the negative reviews, and when I complained on their Facebook page, toes in the water, they deleted my comments and blocked me. It's 100% a scam.
Login to Me Too

NVLane
New Community Member

Contacted their customer service after 3 weeks of not receiving item.  Was supplied with fake tracking number showing item would be received in next few days.  5 weeks past order date, and still no item.  Disputed charge with bank & filed fraud reports everywhere I could.

Login to Me Too

MarkkoCat
Contributor
Contributor

Such a scam. I also ordered through the Toes in the Water FB page. Took five weeks to arrive. When ordering, I given the standard 2-3 week time frame. My package was marked delivered on the 9th but didn't arrive until the 12th. I've sent three emails to customer service about returning, and none of the emails have been answered. I would have to PAY to return the items that took five weeks to get to me, if I'm even able to return. Their return policy says that all returns must happen within three days of receipt, and I'm now well outside that time. (Delayed delivery + waiting 2 days for Discover to return my email about what to do.)  I haven't opened the package because I'm speaking with Discover Card about disputing the charge, which I hope they follow through with. 

All I can say is double check Amazon for whatever it is you want to order from Grace Callie. GC is a Chinese reseller. 

After reading this thread, I found the exact same earrings on Amazon, $7 for 4 pair. 

Login to Me Too

Deedeeobrien
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered mine about 2 to 3 weeks ago and just received my soho bag today. I too thought this was a scam but I received an email with tracking info about 2 weeks at the most. Then I signed up for tracking updates and It's here and I like it. It is smaller than I imagined but good quality and tomorrow will be 1at day bring my it to work with my work files. They fit in there fine and I love the long strap it came with. Be patient, it will come. Message the company on FaceBook and they got it in the mail within 2 weeks.
Login to Me Too

Min6453
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my order yesterday 4/16/18 after 3 weeks. It absolutely comes from china - terrible packaging! The Soho is so cheap the zippers on the side are not even for real pockets. Not at all what I expected from pictures on Instagram. I bought the San Diego and strap broke before I could take it out of the bag. Like some reviews commented - they DO NOT stand behind their product and I can see why. I sent back today. Had to pay $19.50. I feel like I was taken advantage of. Lesson learned. Please save yourself time, money and frustration and DO NOT order from GraceCallie Designs!!
Login to Me Too

gcallidesigns

Hi everyone

I am a calligrapher/artist that goes by Grace Calli Designs. Note that there is no extra "e" in "Calli". I've had this business name for years and have been able to grow a social media audience for about three years now. I have gotten a TON of angry messages about this company, where people mistake me for them and demanding their money back. They apparently do not have a Facebook page, so the traffic goes to mine. 

I just want to make it clear that my pages have nothing to do with them. I do not sell any accessories or jewellery. I only do lettering and calligraphy videos and when I do sell something, they are digital products and instant downloads

Just for reference, here are my pages.

https://www.facebook.com/gracecallidesigns/?ref=bookmarks

https://www.instagram.com/gracecallidesigns/

Login to Me Too

mygirlcharity
Contributor
Contributor
I hate that this is affecting your bussiness. Its just bad luck that your name is so close to the name of a fraudulent company. I hope in the future people will pay more attention to what company they are actually dealing with. I really hope that some how the other fraudulent company will eventually disappear. Best of luck. You do beautiful work.
Login to Me Too

I ordered the Soho Bag and once received (1 month later) I was so incredibly disappointed in how cheap it looked and found out it was also cheaply made, substandard material.  Parts fell off within the first couple weeks and the metal strap hook actually broke.  How can a metal hook just break?   So cheaply made.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!  Also, the company does not respond to emails.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.