*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

mygirlcharity
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my products that i ordered in october 2017. They strung me slobg via email for minths. I cslled and got a voice mail and no one replied to my call. It is a scam
Login to Me Too

DontTellTheBoss
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, total scammers. I purchased a handbag in mid-January. 

They did not send shipping/tracking info so I inquired about 3 times. No answers.

On January 22nd, they emailed me to say the bag was no longer available and they would send me something else.

I said no, thanks. Cancel and refund my order. That same day, I received an email confirmation saying

my order was cancelled and my money refunded. NOPE. Never saw the refund come through.

I reached out two times to no avail. And now their email is no longer accepting inbound messages.

I just initiated a charge back on March 5th with my bank. 

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They are not based in NJ as their website says. They are based in China. 

Login to Me Too

DrDeb228
Contributor
Contributor

It is indeed a scam.  Although I did eventually get the bag I ordered (the Soho bag), it fell apart within a day.  I emailed them, and they indicated they would send me a replacement, but that has yet to happen.

I would strongly discourage anyone from buying their products.

Login to Me Too

Jmurphy5
Absolutely a scam!! Save yourself the trouble!! I’m still trying to get my money back from them!
Login to Me Too

Eliz2
I ordered 7 weeks ago...still don't have my items! When i ask for refund i receive a message to wait until i get it to return it!
Login to Me Too

SunshinezL
I ordered earrings that aren't worth a nickle. It took two months to get them now I am returning.
Login to Me Too

Amyjimaz
I saw earrings on FB, ordered them. I received them...CHEAPEST things I've seen since buying something as a child from a dime store. Plastic, molded, crap! I'm not even going to donate, too crappy, Please don't EVER buy anything from this Chinese based "business"
Login to Me Too

Amyjimaz
Yes! Fake crap jewelry if you can call it that. DON'T buy!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Kjames429

I have placed 2 orders with this company.  One item never showed up and the one I did get is cheap and awful.  Dont waist your money.  Items are shipped from China.

Login to Me Too

SparklyDiva
New Community Member
I received my earrings, not as big as they look in the picture and the gold is a cheap really cheap costume jewelry look. The 2nd pair they give you for half price is half the size of the originals. I will just gift them to someone else & google before I buy from ig again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.