*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Jmurphy5
This place is awful!! Items fall apart in days! Cancel your order?
Login to Me Too

Dinkii
New Community Member
Saw them on FB, said they ship in 1-2 days. AFTER I placed the order, it said 3-4 weeks. I never received any order confirmation (though they certainly took the money out of my PayPal account). Once I saw the 3-4 weeks, I tried to cancel my order. They told me they couldn’t cancel it, it had already been shipped. Since I never received any shipping confirmation, I doubt that. So I contacted them again, told them to provide me with tracking, or cancel order. Haven’t heard back since.
Login to Me Too

Jesseckles
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I wont be buying from them.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

dizoncri23
Contributor
Contributor

Nope they are not scam. I receive my merchandise and even got discount from them. Received my bag within 2 weeks! happy customer

Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
Beware! I think this may be a Grace Callie owner/employee! I can tell by the grammar!
Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
I am sure this is a Grace Callie owner or employee! No one in their right mind can look at the piece of crap metal that they send and be okay with it! It looks like something out of a gum machine! I am not exaggerating! Beware! Do not purchase!
Login to Me Too

Vawhitehead
You must be princess! Lol
Login to Me Too

mrlocrz
Contributor
Contributor

They are not one of those scammers cause they really do provide updates about your orders. Qualities of their products are great and their customer service as well. Lastly, my Auntie's jewelry arrived the moment we expected it. Kudos to Grace Callie for meeting my Auntie's satisfaction. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Woodchucker2
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly do not understand how they are still in business! The only thing I can think of is that it is such a hassle getting a refund after receiving the cheap items, that most customers give up! As a result, they are stealing our money! Cheapest “jewelry” I have ever seen! Literally like what you get out of a bubble gum machine! The best is, after you receive the cheap piece of metal, you have to pay for the return!!! Worst shopping experience ever!!!
Login to Me Too

Boamot66
Contributor
Contributor

I am STILL waiting for an item I ordered in November 2017!!  They keep telling me it's coming but so far nothing.  I received one of the two items - a necklace - and it was worse than the ones I used to get in the bubble gum machines!!  I literally just threw it away.  Is this company a SCAM?  I'd say the company exists only to steal from customers!  I learned the hard way!  Do NOT order from them and pass it along - maybe we can get our money back by putting them out of business!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.