*** Designs and found some comments saying this is a scam. Any information on them?

lbarton75
New Community Member

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

DoomyDoomer
Contributor
Contributor

Was this ever proven to be a safe seller or scam? I ordered on Nov 24th but haven't heard anything since the initial confirmation emails.

Login to Me Too

Karin328
New Community Member

I ordered on 1130 and have also received nothing nor have I received a reply to my 3 emails. I have reported to FB and the BBB. 

Login to Me Too

DoomyDoomer
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a response with a working Tracking number. I think the response time and slow shipping is because these are coming from China. 

Login to Me Too

Jmurphy5

Their products fall apart within a couple weeks and then they won’t refund because you’ve gone past their 3 day return policy.. yes! 3 days!! Their customer service is the absolute worst! Save yourself the trouble and expense!

Login to Me Too

Min6453
Contributor
Contributor
I finally received my order yesterday after 3 weeks. It absolutely comes from china - terrible packaging! The Soho is so cheap the zippers on the side are not even for real pockets. Not at all what I expected from pictures on Instagram. I bought the San Diego and strap broke before I could take it out of the bag. Like some reviews commented - they DO NOT stand behind their product and I can see why. I sent back today. Had to pay $19.50. I feel like I was taken advantage of. Lesson learned. Please save yourself time, money and frustration and DO NOT order from GraceCallie Designs!!
Login to Me Too

Raven2255
New Community Member

This is a scam - they do send you their piece of crap product - but it falls apart in DAYS!! This is all cheap crap from China! And they are very strict about returns.  They do not stand behind their products so I wouldn't waste my money.

Login to Me Too

alswhite98

I did receive my item after three weeks, but when I wanted to return, it said no returns for sale items.  Every single item on their website is listed as a sale.  They are not in New Jersey and they do not respond to emails.  When the phone is answered, you have to leave a message which they do not return.  

Login to Me Too

Boamot66
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly - I've left voice messages with no response but I do get responses from my emails to them after several days.  Someone named "Princess" contact me and has apologized and promised to send a new one - three times since November.  I just got an email from her again today and she said it was sent out - I asked for the tracking number - and she said she doesn't have that info yet - RIGHT!!  What a joke!

Login to Me Too

DrDeb228
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely do not buy from this seller. I saw their ad on Instagram and bought the Soho bag. When it finally arrived from China, it was missing one of the metal round things that hold the handles. Because of that, I used the shoulder strap. Within TWO DAYS, the leather attachment that holds the shoulder strap on broke. The bag is unusable at this point. I reached out to the company but have not been told that they would refund me. This company is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.