Getting paid

Maxcine
Contributor
Contributor
Why is taking so long to be paid? It's been 3years and they keep telling me no one has has paid me. This for paypal here. Now my invoices say paid and I got 10 email from paypal saying paid but nothing has gone into my account or my bank. On top of that they have a case against that I didnt know about and will tell me what it's about. I have a gateway that I dont know what is in it or the balance or the balance in my business paypal. They tell me I have nothing. If I have nothing why are they sending me all these agreements. And canceling everything that had big money. And take my emails. I cant talk to anybody the. I have to use my api to check out and with paypal. I have to except everything in my gateway with paypal. But see verytime I try an error accures. This has gone for 3 years. I
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Maxcine
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Andy I was reading all the things you guys where talking about, tracking and shipping labels. At Christmas. They told me to go shopping"what are waiting for",uh you have money in your account. What I really needed to buy was a laptop mine was really gone. All I had in my pay pal account was 10 dollars. Before that I tried buying a purse. It cost 200. from home shoppin club I used my paypal per paid debit card and everything went crazy on my computer and has not worked since. Ok I will send what you say. That's an email of what was said by pay pal and tracking, buy something I hope they let me cause I....

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Andy

Hi Maxcine - 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! Sorry to hear that you're having issues, but to make sure that I understand you haven't received a payment in three years? 

If that's correct, you're definitely going to want to contact our customer service so they can look into this and see what they can figure out.

You can call or email us, reach out to us on Facebook, or by sending us a Tweet.

- Andy

Login to Me Too
Solved

Maxcine
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Andy I was reading all the things you guys where talking about, tracking and shipping labels. At Christmas. They told me to go shopping"what are waiting for",uh you have money in your account. What I really needed to buy was a laptop mine was really gone. All I had in my pay pal account was 10 dollars. Before that I tried buying a purse. It cost 200. from home shoppin club I used my paypal per paid debit card and everything went crazy on my computer and has not worked since. Ok I will send what you say. That's an email of what was said by pay pal and tracking, buy something I hope they let me cause I....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.