GeekBuying does not want to return the money to my bank account

gabrielpinorubi
New Community Member

Hello, I bought one product on November 30, after several weeks in which GeekBuying assured me that the shipment would occur next week and in which it never finished taking place, alleging different reasons such as a saturation produced by the black friday and Christmas shopping, arrived January, and when it seemed that finally they were going to send the product finally told me that the shipment had been stopped for unknown reasons ... they resend it again, and the same thing happened again and They said that they gave me back the money ... well please, gentlemen of paypal I would like them to make sure that they give me back the money to my bank account and not to my geekbuying account, because the email they sent me although I am not sure It gives me to understand that they want to give me the money in my geekbuying account and not of paypal, I do not want to buy anything else on that website EVER, so I want them to return the money to me directly, nothing to give me to my geekbuying account to spend on that website ...

what can i do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why are you allowing this company to keep your money while they jerk you around?

It's long past the time you should have filed a PayPal dispute for item not received, do it now, then immediately escalate to a claim.

If you are unsure what to do then review PayPal policies for buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

gabrielpinorubi
New Community Member

hello thank you, youre right, and im not a lot into those subjects i dont have many experience unfortunately, yes i did it, i sent a message to geekbuying through paypal complaining, i hope that works, i also sent an email to paypal explaining the situation, hope is not late, i didnt do before because they always told me ''it will arrive'' until today, that they told me that they are going to refund in my geekbuying account

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why don't you file a PayPal dispute?  It's up to you but as you continue what you are doing the other party is just trying to "run out the clock" so you can't file a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.