Gearguppy fake tracking #

Ashleyaussie
New Community Member
I never received mine from October 7th. I filled a claim after waiting till early Feb (4 months) bc I got the email about being patient bc they had a holiday order delay. And now I just had my second appeal denied by PayPal asking for a refund bc gearguppy is fraudulently saying they delivered my toy but, mind you, the zipcode on the tracking number is one I've never lived at and is 40 mins away. Regardless I'm just out $30. I just called again (5th time talking to PayPal about this mess) and was told my the supervisor there is nothing they can do so I'm thinking of closing my account (which I have had forever). I can't believe PayPal won't help. My bank (who PayPal told me to call) won't allow the dispute bc it's been over 60 days and the charge is a partial instant transfer which isn't disputable. Very frustrating PayPal isn't help protect me here after years of being a loyal customer
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.