Gearbest protected by Paypal, buyers losing money

panayiotiscy
New Community Member

Bought a drone battery from Gearbest, paid for it plus shipping. I got a tracking number and when i tracked it i saw that it was never allowed to be exported and was returned back to gearbest. I asked for a full refund, paypal ruled in Gearbests favour, appealed and still lost. Paypal says that gearbest provided proof that battery was delivered in Germany. Problem is i live in Cyprus, different country. Bottom line battery was returned to gearbest which does not issue me a full refund, paypal ruled against me. I now have screenshots of gearbest customer sevice admitting item was returned to them but i cannot find a way to appeal again. I think paypal hasnt done what is suppose to do. |Look into the case!!! Extremely dissapointed. I am still trying to find a way to pursue this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@panayiotiscy

1. Phone customer services and appeal?

2. If you funded that paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.