Fraudulent pay pal withdrawals not showing up on my pay pal account

Larry15
Contributor
Contributor
I just got hit with 3 transactions from some place in San Jose California that I obviously didn’t make. When I went to my pay pal to check it out it’s not showing up on my transactions. I emailed support but some of the complaints I read said they gave them a hard time. Has there been a resolution? I took my card off of pay pal and I’m hoping they can’t charge anything else.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Larry15!

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community! I'm really sorry to hear that you've recently come across some unrecognized transactions. 😞

If you are not seeing the transactions in your PayPal account activity and you do not have any email receipts for the transactions, then it sounds like your financial information may have been compromised. We'd recommend giving us a call so we can investigate this situation further and work together toward a resolution. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.