Fraud???

Jere7
New Community Member

I've just received paypal message in my hotmail where it says I authorised transaction. I didn't authorised any transactions and that someone who did it also closed my account. I called my bank, they closed my card and adviced me to contact paypal for help. Now problem is that customer service of paypal wants me to pick a problem for example there is selection "fraud" and than go to your account and choose transaction and ..... my account is closed and I can't pick any transactions. I opened new account in hope that I will manage to reach someone from paypal, but so far nothing, could you give me any advice how to reach someone from paypal so that I can describe my problem, provide evidence that I didnt authorised anything and search some help..
thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Jere7,

I'm very sorry to hear about the unauthorized access to your account, and the trouble reporting it to us online. I would advise you contact us so that we can look into the issue and ensure this is reported and addressed. You can also notify your financial institution to see what options they may have to assist. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.