Earn Cash Paypal

yoliencyn
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Earn Cash Paypal App?You have to break the cube to earn cash it saids paypal anyway i want to know how to report it?its using paypal and i think its a fake App because i broke it 2 times and have not received any money?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Just because it's on the net, it must be true - "not".   If you did get some funds for what ever, that's great !!

Login to Me Too

joanneflestado
New Community Member
Application : A SCAM I, also unlock the cube but was not paid after 5 days. Why PayPal allows the use of their name for scam related activities. I hope they will act on this.
Login to Me Too

Ostrova
New Community Member
Still waiting on my PayPal payout! And I notice there' s no contact info on the app itself, just a vaguely worded FAQ. I actually broke 2 cubes and-- nothing. Nada. Zip. I bet they' ll make some feeble excuse, if there is ever actual human contact, which would be amazing.
Login to Me Too

Cha5
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was for a 50 visa card I broke ice on that then upgraded on my second cube to 150 and broke 150 2 times and nothing. Makes me so mad. The advertisement people are paying them for this and PayPal Google play etc are all in it. Should be taken down. 😡😡
Login to Me Too

Chri75y
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah still waiting on my $50 after 5 days
Login to Me Too

JH5555
I have been working on the $300 reword for the past few months and they haven't emailed me the money for the $150 from the last time that I broke the cube. I hope that Google will take them off the Play store mobile app web page because I'm so mad that they back stabbed me after I did the work. Please request that PayPal do the same because I cant find a way to get in contact with them via coustomer service number RSVP if you speek French.
Login to Me Too

Nikola944
New Community Member

I earned 150 usd 5 business day passed,and steal nothing.

Why do paypal support this if it is fake?

Login to Me Too

luq_man_kla_x
Contributor
Contributor

How can i do to get earn from paypal?. I see any app from the android, i has try its but i dont get money from them. uhhh....

Login to Me Too

Nene2133
Contributor
Contributor
Can.somebody help.me. please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.