Earn Cash PP app is scam?

haykalarfan
Contributor
Contributor

I have installed an earn cash pp app, and I have break the cube and should have earned 50 dollars, but up to now more than 7 days I have not gained anything, is this kind of scam? if yes why paypal allow this to happen? not make a paypal name is not good, while the app takes the name of paypal, please help to be followed up

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Bobissy28
Contributor
Contributor
Waste of time!! U won't ever see the money!! I know it sucks bc u spent all that time but u will never get it!! It was all about u seeing the ads.
Login to Me Too

anvesh242
New Community Member

I have not received my money  from earn cash pp app.  Is it scam ?

Login to Me Too

gamer35

Unfortunately,  I have had the same problem with this app. It's no longer on Google, But there is a similar app, So watch out!  Google said there was nothing they could do and it seems they already removed it. I spent 44 days on this stubid app and then there is no way to contact them. If you go under the privacy settings , Customer service is listed , But not valid. I agree PayPal should remove themselves from theses app scams. I thought it was legit, Because PayPal was involved. What a waste of time and and The sad part was it was kind of fun.

Login to Me Too

paoline
Contributor
Contributor

je viens de casser le cube j'ai recu un mail endisant que je serais paye avant le 20 aout donc j'attends paoline

Login to Me Too

Ponchchico
Ive been waiting for 20 dollars since over a month i won on cash wheel, i cashed out on January9 its now February 4th as of yet i have not receieved starting tour believe its Justin a scam
Login to Me Too

Dami15
what the hell is this app? why does he say he pays and doesn't do it ?? is it false?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.