Disputing Claim for almost 3 monts

yourboysha
New Community Member
GOOD MORNING:
My name is Shaheim <removed> and i have a very big issue that no one in PayPal seems uninterested to help me with. The customer service reps are not helping nor listening to my complaint. This is the third time I received this email. My account has a negative balance because I have three open disputes (with the same customer) where the buyers bank has already reversed the funding back to you guys in January (i have copies of customers statements). I'm waiting for you guys to fix this situation for its been going on too long. Ive spoken to my customer and their bank several times. not sure what you guys are doing but i cannot conduct my business because this issue. I've been a customer over 12 years and every time I call, I get no help. Im just getting script readers telling me to wait 30 day.. so told me to then wait 75 days.. Instead of listening to the problem at hand. Which is... the customers's bank released the funds, closed that card and issued the customer a new card. But that Money is there. If the bank returned the money in January, why hasn't it gone back in my account. Im devastated and truly disappointed in the way that PayPal is handle my issue. I received an email saying that two of the open disputes were overturn an granted in the buyers favor. THAT NOT TRUE, THEY HAVE RETURNED THE FUNDS IN JANUARY. So know when i call in about that, I'm being told i have to wait 75 days for you guys to put the funds back in my account. So excuse me if I'm a lil  confused. How can you put funds back into an account if I didn't win a dispute. I feel Im being lied to and taken advantage of.  Not only that, but why am i even receiving these emails about my account being in a negative. I am a self employed individual who has not made any money in the last two months because of this issue, and now I'm starting to lose customers. I'm at a point where Im ready to take legal action. I'm a hard working single father who cannot support my family because you guys have not relinquished the funds yet. I don't know what to say! Please some one help?

Best Regards,
Shaheim <removed>
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.