Dispute a PayPal credit charge -- unable to reach company that is supposed to provide service

ryguy602
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, everyone.  I used PayPal credit to put down a partial downpayment on a timeshare.  I requested a cancellation within my 5-day window, returning all gifts and free weeks.  Between last week and Tuesday of this week, I have had absolutely no problem with them replying to my e-mails (very timely).  Once I requested the cancellation, that's when I got ignored.  I have tried e-mailing and calling these folks on the phone with no response.  Since I'm not getting the service I am requesting, I need to dispute this PayPal credit charge.  How do I do this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryguy602

Unlikely that you can as paypal buyer protection does not cover that sort of transaction.

But click on it in your paypal account and click on 'resolve a problem' and see if you can open one and if so then select 'service' and see if your covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryguy602

Unlikely that you can as paypal buyer protection does not cover that sort of transaction.

But click on it in your paypal account and click on 'resolve a problem' and see if you can open one and if so then select 'service' and see if your covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.