Dispute I won requires me to post it back... What do I do?

SkullyTheWolf

Folks,

I live in the UK and bought 2 LEGO items from a seller based in Canada on this website www.starwarslegos.net - which has recently been taken offline! The items were fake, not as described and completely different brand of building bricks! Aaaarrrggghhhhh! £170 and some junk-LEGO... SCAMMED! This was not on eBay...

I filed a dispute and within 3 days it was called in my favour. I was then asked to POST BACK to the seller in Canada - but on closer inspection the label says this item has come from China! This is my dilemma...

• Do I post it back to Canadian address and pay £25?

• It hasnt had the 'customs fees' paid - leaving me to pay this at some point, I guess?

• They wont actually collect the returned item, so i dont get a full refund?

• It will cost me MORE money in the long run...

So, can I get/ask PayPal to refund ALL the money anyway, and I keep the junk-item, as it's clearly a scam and now been shut down?!

Help?! I have until 3rd Feb to post it. Argh.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to use the address Paypal gives you else you would not get your full refund/

if it is China,then ship to China,because these are all handled by robot which only read your tracking number.

or do a chargeback with your cc issuer,you may not have to return them BUT your Paypal case would be closed .

call y our cc issuer first.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.