Ding Dong - Does eBay Care About Honesty??? How Do I Get Through?

mikeyp1464
New Community Member

A major "power vendor" who I shall not name as I know eBay will censor or edit - has listed a spare parts kit for the Holystone HS100 Drone.  I ordered it based on the description.  It was way short.   I started a case, OK, we will get our money back. But the vendor was asked to correct the listing.  The kit as listed included misc. spare parts and two replacement engines for the drone.  The picture they use shows it (the engines), and the listing includes them in the "what is included list." I asked them to make it right, and merely correct the listing.  They blew me off on both points.  After eBay stepped in I finally got a return tag.  I asked the eBay agent over the phone to have the vendor please correct the initially errant listing so no more eBay buyers get taken advantage of.  She said OK, 2- weeks ago.   The vendor ignored this and now eBay has gotten nothing done. I say this because the listing is STILL up a month later with the misleading baiting information.   I though trust and honesty was a key item they needed to achieve for a vibrant market place between strangers?  My question is ... now I no longer consider this "misleading or errant" after a month but fraudulent - so now after month of complaints through channels, how do I get eBays attention to escalate this complaint. They seem to offer no options????? Mikeyp1464 (a 100% eBayer!) 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.