Digital rivers Ireland SCAM

rossi75
Contributor
Contributor

Digital rivers Ireland have taken money from my account twice without my authorisation. And PayPal refuse to refund my account. This has happened to many other PayPal account holders and yet PayPal hasn’t done anything to secure their website better!  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rossi75,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized transactions! I'm happy to help.

Digital River is a company that does payments for a lot of different services. There are times when a person takes a look at the subscription set up in their account, the amount of the first payment and the date it was originated, and it jogs their memory about a service that was subscribed to in the past. That would be the first step. Please take a look at your subscriptions and see if the information there rings any bells. If not, the subscription can be canceled there, and an investigation for unauthorized activity can be opened. If the subscription does actually appear to be something that you set up but you believe that you canceled it in the past, you can open a billing dispute instead.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.