Delivery

samuraiflash
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten paid with Paypal for a camera that I've auctioned off on eBay.  Since I received the payment in my paypal account, I had the OK to ship by PayPal and eBay.  So I've shipped it with Signature Confirmation with the trackig information.  After 10 business days, the tracking info by USPS still shows "In Transit, Transit Delayed".  The delivery should've taken place in 7 days.  In  the event that the camera and its accessories were lost during the shipment or if the buyer managed to have received the package by not signing for it, will PayPal pays me for the sold amount?  How does it work?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If there is no delivery confirmation, then buyer can claim non-delivery.

If the item is lost then you might be able to file  a "lost" claim with the postal service IF the package was insured.  Priority mail is automatically insured for $50; there is a fee for more.

PayPal service does not include shipping insurance.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you are only protected by Paypal/Ebay if tracking show it has been delivered and if 750 or more payment,signed for.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.