Delivery Method That Covers Seller Protection

DigitalCodesUK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I am new to eBay and PayPal and in the process of starting a business selling codes for Games and Applications.  The item will be delivered as a digital code on card and will be posted to the buyer - how is it best to send this to the buyer ensuring I am covered under Seller Protection should the worst happen as I have already been victim to buyers claiming unauthorised transactions and I have had to issue a refund as I did not send properly.

I only need to send a small letter with the card inside so minimal weight and size - I have looked at Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class would that fully cover me under seller protection as on Royal Mail Website, it states: 

At a glance

• Confirm online or via your mobile when your item has been delivered
  • Aim to deliver next working day, including Saturdays
  • Proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver
  • Prices start at £1.73 for letters up to 100g
  • Compensation cover up to £50. Excludes jewellery and money (coins, cash, postal orders, bonds and coupons or vouchers exchanges for money, goods or services, which includes tickets).

If I am missing something please do let me know any advice or tips on what service to use and anything to help me stay safe doing this sort of business as I want to genuinely do what I do, but can't keep up with the lose all the time.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.