December 18 2017 PayPal sucks

Poppanitrous
New Community Member
I was ripped off by a scammer over a month ago buying three Bitcoin miners the scammer sent an empty envelope to a dog pound near my house it wasn't my address it wasn't even signed for by me I've called PayPal numerous times in regards to my dispute.. I've literally called 3 times today and every time it does the call back and saves my place in line it immediately hangs up when I pick up the phone PayPal is disconnecting all calls and dragging on disputes I'm so happy Bitcoin is doing well and PayPal will soon be out of business after this horrible experience I will never use PayPal ever again. If you have a dispute don't bother calling go get somebody in India the dispute will be dried on until your utterly aggravated this has all happened during the holidays and my dispute was for well over $1,000 PayPal does not care about its customer base and they do not even call back.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sid303
New Community Member

I have two PayPal debit cards and like a fool I linked them both to my bank account. A few days ago someone charged 12.51 to my card. I called PayPal to report this, after waiting on hold for 30 min the rep refunds my money and tells me my card must of been skimmed.. I have never taken the card anywhere to have this happen but I say ok. Fast forward a few days later 12/19/17 the same company (Groupon/Santiago/cl  located in Chile) has charged my other PayPal debit card $13.00 I think PayPal has been hacked. How can they charge my card without my zip code, expiration date and 3 digit code.  The agent I spoke with this time wants to tell me maybe they guessed my info.. 😮 they should be playing the lottery instead of stealing. Anyway I’m wondering if this has happened to others. 

Login to Me Too

leifur2000
New Community Member

In January I got hacked by Santiago Chile three times for thousands of dollars. Each occurance had about eight fraud transactions. While the banks were great in fixing this, Paypal ended up over charging me six thousand at the end of the day. My paypal account is a mess and I'm trying to re-open my case to get them to put it back at a zero balance while their collections department hounds me every day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.